Timber beam formworkThe timber beam formwork is mainly used for casting columns, wall, Slab of buildiing
High flexibility with only a few main components can meet any construction requirements. Timber beam H20, steel waling, plywood and clamp etc...These components can be combined for all shapes, even with the restructuring of wall formwork units when a frequent change of the building structure plans happens.
1. Can create any shape and size of wall formwork with any thickness.
2. Can choose whichever form face material best meets your requirements - e. g. For smooth fair-faced concrete.
3. Depending on the concrete pressure required, the beams and the steel waling are spaced closer or apart. This ensures optimum form-work design and the greatest economy of materials.
4. Can be pre-assembled on your site or before arrival at your site, saving time, cost and space for you.
5. Can match well with most Euro formwork systems.
Timber beam adjustable column formwork
The adjustable column formwork enables concrete casting of square or rectangular columns within a specific range by adjusting the size of the formwork section area. The adjustment is realized by changing the relative position of the walers.
There are three specifications for the walers of adjustable column formwork, which can do concrete casting of square or rectangular columns with side length of 200-1400mm. Sizes of column to be casted as follows:
|Length of waler(m)||scope of side length of column be casted(m)|
|1.6 and 1.9||1.0 ~1.4|
|1.6 and 1.3||0.6~1.0|
|1.3 and 0.9||0.2~0.6|
It can be adjusted to any cross-section size within the allowable range, both square and rectangular. The schematic diagram of adjustment is as follows:
Packing & Delivery
1. Generally, the total net weight of loaded container is 22 tons to 25tons, which need be confirmed before loading.
2. Different packages are used for different products:
---Bundles: Timber beam, steel props, tie rod, etc.
---Pallet: Small parts will be put in bags and then on pallets.
---Wooden cases: It is available on customer's request.
---Bulk: Some irregular goods will be loaded in bulk in container.
1. Production: For full container, normally we need 20-30 days after receive customer's down payment.
2. Transportation: It depends on the destination charge port.
3. Negotiation is needed for special requirements.
Offer you a general idea of formwork & scaffold among LiangGong various systems, to fit your project demand.Design and Customized forming & shoring proposal according to your structural drawing by Auto-CAD.
2.Manufacture and Quality Inspection
Large-scale production workshop and First-class production line, as well as a professional quality inspection team, which will provide you with high quality standard products.
Test report will be available according to different norms from different regions in order to offer no worries to clients or meet destination authority requirements.
3.Packing and Shipment
From fabrication to loading, use standard export packages to get to your site quickly.
4.Remote or On-site instruction
If you have any questions, we can provide remote or on-site guidance. Our aim is to make customers feel at ease and satisfied throughout the process.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacture?
A:We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-15 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free but you need pay for the freight cost.
Q: What's your payment term
A: ≤ $1,000, 100% inadvance, ≥$1,000, 30% TT in advance, balance before shipment.
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us !